We perform high quality transfers of your original 8mm and 16mm home movie films to 1080p video files
3" rolls = 50 feet, 5" reels = 200 feet, 6" reels = 300 feet, 7" reels = 400 feet
- We clean your film with a specialized film cleaner, lubricant and preservative.
- We repair any broken splices and inspect for damaged film which will not run through our transfer system.
- We scan each film frame individually using a high definition film scanning system.
- We manually color correct your film using the latest video editing software.
- We supply you with digital copies of your films on hard drive or thumb drive.
Silent Regular / Super8 Film / 16mm film:
SUMMER SALE PRICE: $0.30 per foot
Super8 Magnetic Sound Film & 16mm Optical Sound Film:
SUMMER SALE PRICE: $0.50 per foot
We can also burn your film files to discs
Standard Definition DVDs: Master DVD $10, additional copies $10 each
High Definition Blu-ray discs: Master Blu-ray $35, additional copies $15 each
We require a 50% deposit with your initial order.
Add Music or Record an Audio Commentary Track to Add to Your Films
please inquire for details